Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Mixed Media Abstract Horizontal Art Painting "LAYERS OF LIFE" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



This painting has a layer of cast acrylic embedded into the body of the painting and is backed with gold leaf. I made the images shooting oil and water with a gold leaf painting as a background. The layers are built up with various plasters and it feels like wax even though it is all acrylic. The painting may also be hung vertically and paired with others in the series.

   9"x48"x2.0" Mixed Media on Panel


   Click HERE for purchase info.

   Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

   Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

   Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

    Read My Recent Interview With ARTISTS INFO HERE

    Follow me on facebook HERE


    Follow me on Instagram HERE


    Follow me on Pinterest HERE