Saturday, October 21, 2017

Contemporary Abstract Expressionist Fine Art Painting, “ CHAMPANGE & STRAWBERRIES (ELEGANT ROMANCE SERIES)" by Contemporary Expressionist Pamela Fowler Lordi



My HOLIDAY END-OF-THE YEAR SALE has begun!!
All paintings are on sale ~ up to 50% off!
This sale runs from October 10 through December 10, 2017.
SHOP EARLY for holiday delivery. 

ALL PAINTINGS ARE ORIGINALS

This painting part of a twelve piece series called "Elegant Romance".
Finished natural wood edges, frame not required.
They exhibit beautifully together in any combination but are sold individually!!

Click HERE to view more pieces in this series.

10"x10"x1.75" Acrylic on Cradled Panel/Available

Click HERE  for pricing.

Free shipping within the United States. 

View more of my work at http://pamelalordiart.com

Follow me on facebook

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest