Thursday, August 17, 2017

Contemporary Abstract Fine Art Painting “Brilliant Forest Abstract # 2” by Illinois Artist Marilyn Weisberg




What a brilliant, lovely abstract forest with a periwinkle sky over a landscape of hot oranges, pinks, greens, and purples.The stuff of dreams!!


 18"x24"x1" Acrylic on Canvas Available

 $485

 Click HERE to purchase the ORIGINAL

 Click HERE to purchase a Fine Art Giclee'

 View Marilyn's Fine Art Paintings HERE

 View Marilyn's Available Fine Art Giclee' Prints  HERE
Can you find the music in these paintings??


 Calling all music lovers.  At my recent art fair, I had a number of people notice the music in my paintings.    One man insisted on looking up, “Dreaming O/P 4,” which appears in my painting, “Wedding Confetti,” ........

Click HERE to ready my new blog post about Art and Music!!